BravoDate in 10 Seconds
- One of the most popular international dating sites designed to connect Slavic singles with international online daters.
- With around 500,000 monthly visits on average, the estimated number of registered users ranges from 700,000 to 1,000,000 users.
- A freemium website with a wide range of free services, some paid features, and a welcome bonus for every newcomer.
- All female profiles must be verified; high profile quality overall.
- Special features like followers and real gift delivery are aimed at providing a better online dating experience.
- Men looking for a perfect match in Eastern Europe
- Slavic women who’d like to meet men from the US, Canada, Australia and Western Europe
- People who want to try international dating and see how it goes
- Men looking for a mail order bride site
- People seeking a place where online communication would be entirely free for all
BravoDate Free Trial
Thewebsite doesn’t have any strict requirements all the members must meet, especially for male users, and lets people set up accounts easily in less than 15 minutes. No payment details are required, and you don’t have to pay right after you set up an account—access to profiles, search, access to posts on the Feed, and some other services that help a newcomer learn more about the community and the system itself are free. Also, a new member can test premium services, namely, start a few first conversations for free—20 free credits are given to everyone who completes the registration process, and if a user is satisfied with the quality of service, they can buy more credits with a 30-dollar discount.
Get Welcome Bonus
Try For Free
So, theonline dating site is a platform designed only for people seeking love overseas. Most female members are from Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, and other countries of Eastern and Central Europe, while most male users are from the US, New Zealand, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The total number of monthly visitors is around 500 thousand, and the male-to-female ratio is around 70% to 30%, which is pretty common for this segment of the market. BravoDate was launched over 5 years ago, and now it is considered to be one of the leading dating platforms in the Slavic niche.
The profiles onare really detailed. Yes, some members may still create fake accounts, but they are likely to be suspended by moderators pretty soon. When I browsed a random profile, I knew it was likely to contain enough useful information, including the following:
- Name, location, age
- Bio written by a user
- Basic details from personality traits to the purpose of using the dating site
There are also public and private photos, but you don’t have to pay to unlock the secret pictures. Access to them will be granted automatically after you start a conversation with this user, and considering that there are enough public pictures in almost every profile, I wouldn’t recommend spending credits on chatting just to see private photos. Also, some members have introductory videos, too, but you won’t be able to watch them for free.
There are two versions of the site—the version available to premium members only and the version that all the members can use without any limitations and restrictions. I’ve tested both and distinguished all the free and premium features, and you can see my feedback below.
Members who’ve just and haven’t purchased any credits yet, as well as paying users, can do the following things for free:
- Customize their own profiles — everyone can boost their profile without paying by adding more photos, videos, details, and writing good bios.
- Follow others and share posts — the social networking version of the site is free to use.
- View profiles and public photos — access to profiles is unlimited, and you can see all the public photos without spending any credits, and most members have a lot of such pictures on their personal pages.
- Use all search features — there’s swiping (the People feature) and basic search, both available for free.
- Send winks, likes, and favorite others — these are the only free ways to contact someone and let this person know you like them and wouldn’t mind starting a conversation.
- Contact BravoDate customer support — BravoDate customer support is available around the clock, but you can only reach them by submitting a request on the site.
As you can see, there are pretty many things users can do for free, but non-paying members can’t have conversations with others. I’d rather say that the free version of the site lets you understand how the entire system works and decide to become a paying member or search for another platform that is likely to work better for you.
Once you get some credits, you unlock the following features:
- Mails and instant messaging — the main communication features, each working equally well, but I personally preferred live chat over Mails.
- Media file exchange — paying members can send videos, photos, and stickers both on chat and on Mails.
- Access to private photos — you don’t have to pay to unlock private photos, but you’ll be able to access secret albums only after you start a conversation with a user.
- Access to profile videos — watching a profile video, of course, is completely optional
- Real gift delivery — real gifts are pricey, and that’s one of the reasons why I didn’t use this particular service, but I suppose it might be helpful for someone who found love on the site.
There are more or less useful paid features. For example, I personally believe that watching too many introductory videos just doesn’t make much sense, while chat and media file exchange really improve the experience.
Currently, there’s only one credit package available. Users can buy 150 credits for $19.99, and though this is a price with a discount, BravoDate still can’t be considered a cheap website. It’s expensive compared to mainstream dating apps, but it’s rather a mid-range platform compared to similar top international dating sites.
A lot will depend on how you spend credits, too. I’ve been using many similar websites, and on, the main rule is the site. This is one of the sites that get way more affordable for selective members who choose their matches carefully and use communication features that are the most cost-effective for them personally.
Ease of Use
BravoDate is a user-friendly dating website, so you’ll hardly experience any difficulty, even if you’ve never been using similar platforms before. All the main features are accessible from the Main Menu, so a member can go to inbox, see posts from other members, or buy more credits with just one click.
It’s a bit more complicated to contactcustomer support—there’s no headphone icon or something like that, and a user needs to scroll down the page until they see the support link at the very bottom of it. Still, the design is modern and polished, and the site doesn’t look too messy like many mail order bride platforms.