TheLuckyDate in 10 Seconds
- TheLuckyDate sees 300K monthly visits with a 2-to-1 male-to-female ratio
- There are singles of all ages and from most countries interested in online dating
- New users get 2,000 bonus credits to experiment with premium features
- Live chat comes with disappearing photo and video messages
- The mobile interface is extra convenient with a dark mode
- Singles curious about international online dating
- People comfortable with long-distance relationships
- Men who don’t have a specific type
- Singles interested in cyber affairs or casual hookups
- Men looking for local no-strings-attached arrangements
- People who cannot deal with online-only dating
TheLuckyDate Free Trial
Male and female members can both sign up and create dating profiles for free. However, the similarities end there, as ladies enjoy full access to communication tools free of charge, while guys have to invest credits to make the most of the online dating platform. At the same time,awards 2,000 free credits to new users, though they may become available a day or two after the initial signup. They can buy you around ten minutes of live chat or two letters to different ladies.
You can also purchase your first 2,000-credit package at a discount rate of only $2.99. After that, standard rates will apply. I should also mention that you don’t need to share credit card details at signup. However, once you buy the first credit package, you should turn off automatic top-up to avoid unexpected charges, which are a common refrain in negative reviews.
Get Welcome Bonus
Try For Free
Founded in 2019,website has already become a popular meeting place for international daters. Not only does it see over 300K monthly visits, but its 70/30 male-to-female ratio keeps the competition relatively manageable for men from the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia. Besides, unlike many dating sites, TheLuckyDate welcomes ladies of all ages so older men can find mature partners closer to their age to form more stable relationships.
Photos are the prime selling point ofprofiles, which is a plus when you’re looking for beautiful women to flirt with. Besides a handful of public photos available in most profiles, there are also private pictures you can access once you receive a chat or email response from a lady.
On the downside, while all profiles are accessible, they lack personal details. Most ladies only write a couple of sentences and fill out standard fields for age, height, weight, education, and habits. Although that may be enough to make a first impression, starting conversations can be pretty challenging unless you resort to cliches.
Besides, while I didn’t see many fake profiles, the dating site seems to lack a user verification process. You can block and report suspicious activity, but you need to be extra careful before you exchange contact information or share other sensitive information.
What setswebsite apart from other international dating platforms? Its combination of free and paid search and communication tools has a few pleasant surprises I’m happy to share with you.
As a new member, I could access the following free features:
- Search — The search filters are pretty basic and are limited to age range and country.
- Profile access — All profile details are available for free except private photos, which unlock once you receive a chat or mail response.
- Star list and likes — These are the only free ways to get members’ attention, but they also help you keep track of potential matches before contacting them.
- Matches — The more users you like and add to your star list, the more matches you’ll get, and your chance of finding a compatible partner will increase.
- Customer support team — If you need to get in touch with the support team [email protected]. You should receive a response within a business day or two. contact details are:
When it comes to premium features, offers quite a few options:
- Live chat — Basic live chat is worth 200 credits per minute, but you can also use animated stickers and effects for 500 to 2,000 credits each.
- Photo and video messages — Regular photos are worth 1,000 credits, but you can also choose disappearing photos (1,200 credits) and videos (2,500 credits) to keep things exciting.
- Mail — Long messages are worth 3,000 credits (except for the first one you get for 1,000 credits), but you can attach photo messages for free.
- Virtual gifts — There’s a limited selection of gifts with rates ranging from 4,900 to 74,900 and occasional seasonal specials.
Overall, the communication toolset is pretty standard for online dating, and the pricing is relatively reasonable. Unless you decide to send a virtual gift to every girl you meet, you should be able to get a lot from the credit package you choose.
Like many online dating sites, TheLuckyDate provides access to premium features in exchange for credits:
That translates to $0.2 for 100 credits or $0.4 per minute of live chat, which seems to be pretty standard across the dating sites I’ve tested. Ultimately, your monthly spending depends entirely on your communication patterns, but I feel that the largest credit package should last you at least a few weeks.
Ease of use
site is probably one of the most user-friendly platforms I’ve seen. The registration takes no time, the profile setup is easy thanks to the standard fields, and the navigation is highly intuitive, making it a perfect choice for people new to online dating.
By the way, while TheLuckyDate doesn’t have mobile apps, it’s one of the few platforms with a dark theme mode. As a result, its mobile interface is even more comfortable than a desktop one. Overall, I’d recommend TheLuckyDate to all our users who feel intimidated by the variety of menus and tools on other dating sites.